THE ART OF AN ILLUSTRATOR IS TO CREATE FOR YOU
Prince Rupert BC
What Can Jacqueline Price Do for you?
- To teach students Artistic tendency. To help others acquire fundamental skills for creating and achieving success at their work.
- To train your eyes to see what others don’t see. To think and create like an Artist!
- Freelance Digital and Traditional Artist. Each piece is never done till it is WELL DONE.
- Creative photography and restoration.
- Graphic Designer and Web Graphics set up
Art related skills: Teaching:
- 3D drawing and rendering. In most mediums. • Pencil • Pen • Watercolour • Pastel • Conte’ • Acrylic • Digital Art • Sculpting and so forth.
- Volunteer teaching in the grade schools. Grade 5-7 • Volunteering in community, teaching and research.
- This includes preparing each class and implementing a progressive program to achieve the student’s perception. This will enable them to draw in more detail and achieve the end work that they want.
- Shading, shadows, reflection, contrast, line, shape, perspective, colour and printing knowledge
- To develop a journal with different exercises to develop hand-eye coordination.
- To have fun. Lots of fun.
- Outdoor trips to study natural design and how it is implemented in all forms of art.
- To use both parts of the brain to experiment with how the hand and the eyes work together. Including optical Illusions that we see, but is not.
- Professional photographer and graphic designer.
- Digital paintings and illustrations. Author and illustrator of children’s stories.
Graphics related skills: Teaching and advertising • Magazine layout • Logos • Business cards • Brochures • Typesetting • Corporate Identity • Design Layout • Advertising. Handling clientele proposals with simple or detailed design briefs for viewing • Invoices • Ordering and researching promotional products • Advertising and marketing techniques.
Photography • Photo shoots • Editing and touch-up • Teaching editing skills and poising • Photojournalism • Documentary Photography • Digital Manipulation Photography • Portrait Photography • Fine Art Photography • Children Photography • Family
Photography • New Born Photography • Nature Photography • Landscape Photography • Creative Portraiture • Illustration and Digital paintings
Illustration skills • Traditional paintings and drawings always done on archive museum quality material • Digital painting and Portraitures. Murals • SEE WEBSITE jacquelineprice.com
Computer programs •Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Lightroom • Adobe Illustrator • Corel Draw • Corel Painter • Adobe InDesign • Adobe Bridge • Web Serif plus 7 • Perfect Photo suite 7 • Sketch-up (3D architect rendering) 2012
Series of Photography courses
- Photoshop Mastery • Advanced Masking • Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013 • Speedlights 101 • Bellies &
Babies • Newborn Posing • Wedding Photography Boot Camp • 28 Days with Sue Bryce • B&W photography and processing
Series of Graphic Design education
- 1999 for 3 months Graphic Design training at IMAGE HOUSE Williams Lake BC
- 1996 for 2 yrs. Sessions.com – Academy of Arts in New York City. Completed Graphic Design I and II. • Corporate Identity • Information Design • Advertising Design • Branding and Identity • Web Design • Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Illustration
Series of Art and Illustration education
- 1979 Sheridan College Brampton, Ontario – Course – Illustration • All fundamental skills required to prepare for press and presentation.
- Studies of design • Drawing • Human Body structure and drawings of live models) • texture • patterns • perspective • layout • composition • Typography • Photography, B&W photo process • composition …
- 1974-1978 M.M. Roberson: Majored in Arts. All mediums, Sculpture. Glazes, Set designs for plays. Theatre makeup for plays